October 12, 2023
BOSTON, October 12, 2023 – Casner & Edwards is pleased to announce that 21 attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2023 Massachusetts Super Lawyers guide. Of these, 16 attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and five were listed as Rising Stars.
Casner & Edwards attorneys on the Massachusetts Super Lawyers 2023 list and their corresponding category/practice area include:
- Oliver F. Ames, Jr. (Estate & Probate)
- Molly Wilson Chung (Family Law)
- Edward V. Colbert III (Business Litigation)
- Don. J.J. Cordell (Estate & Probate)
- Peter I. Dunn (Business/Corporate)
- Michael J. Fencer (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Marc E. Fitzgerald (Family Law)
- Michael J. Goldberg (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Renee Inomata (Employment & Labor)
- Michael P. Judge (Family Law)
- John T. Morrier (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Patrice E. Morse (Family Law)
- Stephen M. Perry (Business Litigation)
- Lynne F. Riley (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Joanne E. Romanow (Family Law)
- A. Davis Whitesell (Bankruptcy: Business)
The following Casner & Edwards attorneys were listed as 2023 Massachusetts Rising Stars:
- Meghan M. Alexander (Estate & Probate)
- Steven M. Ayr (Business/Corporate)
- Steven E. Maalouf (Family Law)
- Russell J. Smith (Estate & trust Litigation)
- Lorraine P. Stark (Family Law)
In addition, Renee Inomata was named to the Super Lawyers Top 100 and Top 50 Women list.
Super Lawyers is a research-driven, peer-influenced rating service of lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to those attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
About Casner & Edwards, LLP
Casner & Edwards, LLP represents businesses, individuals and institutions across New England and around the world, providing the core legal services they need to succeed. Clients work directly with a team of expert attorneys, and can expect full attention, seasoned advice, top quality work, and good value.