Patrice E. Morse specializes in high conflict divorce, custody, and domestic abuse matters. Her practice encompasses all aspects of domestic relations, including divorce, custody, modification, child support, paternity, and guardianship matters. She is regularly appointed as a guardian ad litem, parent coordinator, and attorney for the child by the Probate and Family Court.
Prior to joining Casner & Edwards, Patrice served as an Assistant District Attorney in Norfolk and Suffolk Counties. In Norfolk County, she served as a member of the Appellate Division, appearing before the Massachusetts Appeals Court, and later served as a member of the domestic violence prosecution team in the Quincy District Court. Following her service in Norfolk, Patrice became the Domestic Violence Point Prosecutor in Suffolk County, Chelsea District Court, where she specialized in domestic and sexual assault, handling the most difficult district court cases.
Honors & Awards
Massachusetts Super Lawyers – Family Law, 2014-2023
Massachusetts Super Lawyers, New England Rising Star
JD, Boston College Law School
BA, cum laude, magna cum laude - thesis, Tufts University
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Founding Board Member, Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court
- Guest lecturer, Trial Practice, Boston College Law School
- Guest lecturer, Child Custody and Domestic Abuse, Suffolk University School of Law
- Patrice regularly serves as a moderator and panelist for continuing legal education seminars for MCLE and the Boston Bar Association, including the following programs and topics:
- Guardian Ad Litem Recertification
- Domestic Violence, Domestic Abuse and 209A Restraining Orders
- Massachusetts Experts: How to Try Divorce Cases