Steven E. Maalouf represents clients in all aspects of Family Law, which has been his focus since his legal career began. Steven has experience in all aspects of domestic relations, including divorce, guardianships, child support, alimony, custody, modification actions, paternity, restraining orders, domestic violence, parental alienation, and other matters. He also assists clients with issues relating to the Department of Children and Families.
Previously, Steven served as a law clerk, working for the judges at the Norfolk Probate and Family Court. He also honed his skills while clerking at two family law firms. Steven’s practice also focuses on pro bono work and he serves as the firm’s liaison to the Greater Boston Legal Services and the Victim Rights Law Center.
Honors & Awards
The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch" - Family Law, 2021-2024
Massachusetts Super Lawyers, “Rising Star” - Family Law, 2019-2022
JD, summa cum laude, Suffolk University Law School
BS, Providence College
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court
- Founding member and former president, Lebanese American Law Student Organization, Suffolk University Law School
- Author, "Navigating Domestic Relations Disputes During the Coronavirus Pandemic," Divorce Magazine, 2020
- Author, "Regarding Your Spouse During Divorce: Think Twice Before Hitting the Record Button," Divorce Magazine, 2019
- Speaker, Suffolk University Law School's Virtual Seminar for Family Advocacy Students, 2020