With a deep commitment to helping clients find fair and practical solutions to their divorce and family law issues, Molly Wilson Chung strives to guide her clients through the legal process with empathy, integrity, and professionalism.
Throughout her career, Molly has handled a wide range of family law cases, including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, property division, adoption, prenuptial agreements and domestic violence issues. She possesses a comprehensive understanding of Massachusetts family law statutes, court procedures, and legal precedents, allowing her to provide personalized and strategic advice tailored to each client's unique situation.
Molly is committed to protecting her clients' rights and interests and pursuing favorable outcomes through negotiation, dispute resolution, and litigation when necessary. Her ability to navigate complex legal challenges while keeping the best interests of her client at the forefront sets her apart as a trusted legal advisor.
In addition to their experience and legal expertise, Molly is valued for her compassionate approach. She understands the importance of clear communication and establishing trust with clients during times of great personal difficulty. Molly ensures that her clients are well-informed about the legal process, potential outcomes, and available options, empowering them to make informed decisions.
Honors & Awards
Massachusetts Super Lawyers - Family Law, 2021-2023
The Best Lawyers in America - Family Law, 2023-2024
JD, Suffolk University Law School
BA, cum laude, Hamilton College
- "What Happens to My Massachusetts Divorce Case in the Middle of the Coronavirus Pandemic?" Divorce Magazine, April 6, 2020
- “Chapter 15: Valuation” MCLE Massachusetts Divorce Law Practice Manual, 4th Edition, 2019-2022
- Speaker, Legal Issues to Consider in a Divorce, New Year, New You! Divorce Retreat, January 2018
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, American Academy of Certified Financial Litigators
- Member, Friends of the Ackerman Playground Committee – Town of Boxford
- Member, Vesta Divorce — Lexington/Winchester Hub Professional Divorce Team