Michael Zullas counsels businesses at all stages of development: from inventors seeking venture financing and international licensing deals for their products; to software companies needing assistance with employment issues, licensing, and contracts; to the formation and sale of investment advisory and financial services firms; to the turnaround and sale of billion dollar IT firms.
Mike brings a broad range of experience counseling private and public companies, both in-house as a general counsel to high-tech businesses and in private practice, to the firm's Business Law Practice Group.
Mike's recent transactions include:
- Equity financings for high-tech consumer and medical product firms;
- Debt financings for a mobile advertising provider;
- Financing for an online investment research firm;
- Equity and debt financings for an urgent healthcare provider;
- Acquisition of a digital media/web technology firm;
- Merger of global foreign direct investment advisory firms;
- Acquisition of a US Government and military market healthcare equipment supplier; and
- Acquisition of an advertising and communications firm.
Mike earned his Juris Doctor from Vanderbilt Law School, where he served as Editor in Chief of the Vanderbilt Law Review, and a Bachelor's Degree, cum laude, from Williams College as a double major with highest honors in History.