If Your Project Requires Environmental and Regulatory Expertise…
You Have Our Attention.
With many decades of experience, our team of environmental lawyers offers clients the surefooted guidance they need in complex, multi-jurisdictional, multi-party environmental matters. We provide strategic counseling to corporations, developers, non-profits, educational and health care institutions, investors, public utilities, and high net worth private owners.
With extensive experience in a wide range of environmental matters, and backed by Casner & Edwards full range of business counseling, trusts and estates planning, and litigation expertise, we provide sound strategic and technical counsel for:
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Brownfields Tax Credits & Negotiating & Drafting Related Brokerage & Tax Credit Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Environmental Impact Review
- Environmental Insurance
- Environmental Remediation & Cost Recovery
- Environmental Liability Transfer & Indemnities
- Negotiation & Drafting of Open Space & Agricultural Land Acquisitions for Non-profit Organizations
- Negotiation & Drafting of Conservation Restrictions, Both for Non-profits & for Private Landowners
- Resolving Environmental Enforcement & Regulatory Enforcement Actions, Including Negotiation & Drafting of Consent Agreements With Regulators
- State Permitting