Jennifer M. Clark focuses her practice on all aspects of family law matters. With over 15 years of experience, her practice spans courtroom advocacy, trial litigation, mediation and negotiation on divorce, paternity, custody, adoptions, guardianships, will contests, and prenuptial agreement matters. She routinely handles high conflict custody matters, removal cases, and high-level asset protection or division matters. Jennifer has also been appointed as a Guardian ad Litem in the Probate and Family Court, and has worked as a parenting coordinator.
While attending Suffolk University School of Law, Jennifer interned for the Rhode Island Public Defender's Office in the Juvenile Division. She also participated in the Juvenile Justice Clinic at Suffolk University Law School where she represented indigent youth in delinquency matters as a Student Attorney certified under S.J.C. Rule 3:03. She received the Juvenile Justice Fellowship.
Honors & Awards
The Best Lawyers in America - Family Law, 2023-2024
Massachusetts Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2009-2018
Massachusetts Super Lawyers, Women’s Edition
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
JD, Suffolk University Law School
BS, Saint Michael’s College
- Council Member, Massachusetts Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member, Greater Boston Inn of Court
- Member, Norfolk Bar Association
- Panelist, “Intersection of Family Law and the New Tax Laws,” Massachusetts Bar Association
- Guest Lecturer, “Financial Issues in Family Law Course,” and “Family Law Trial Practice Course,” Suffolk University School of Law
- Moderator, “Along the Path of the Alimony Reform Act” and “High Conflict Custody Matters, Contact Resistance, and Putting the Children in the Middle,” Massachusetts Bar Association Annual Conference, 2017 and 2018