Casner & Edwards LLP attorney Scott Harshbarger spoke at the Massachusetts Guardianship Policy Institute’s 3rd Annual Conference: Abuse and Self-Neglect, November 6, 2019, in Boston, MA. Harshbarger provided opening remarks for the conference program, which focused on balancing a person’s right to self-determination and protection by considering the issues of:
- Evaluating capacity for independent living
- The impact of social isolation
- Homelessness in a social context
- Hoarding: how professionals can intervene
- Battling scams and identity theft
About Casner & Edwards LLP
Casner & Edwards LLP represents businesses, individuals and institutions across New England and around the world, providing the core legal services they need to succeed. Clients work directly with a team of expert attorneys, and can expect full attention, seasoned advice, top quality work, and good value.