Boston law firm Casner & Edwards, LLP announces that attorney Don J.J. Cordell will serve as a presenter at the MassHealth Update, October 6, 2016 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Waltham, MA. Organized by HalfMoon Education, Inc., the seminar will cover a range of topics involving MassHealth eligibility and retirement planning. Specifically, Cordell will address “Planning with Retirement Benefits,” including:
- What are the options if a large percentage of assets are held in retirement accounts?
- Is it ever good to liquidate?
- When should the client annuitize?
- Increased MMMNA / CSRA options
- Separate support actions
- Testamentary trust planning and related RMD rules
- Qualifying a trust for see-through treatment
About Casner & Edwards, LLP
Casner & Edwards, LLP represents businesses, individuals and institutions across New England and around the world, providing the core legal services they need to succeed. Clients work directly with a team of expert attorneys, and can expect full attention, seasoned advice, top quality work, and good value.