Boston law firm Casner & Edwards, LLP announces that 24 of its attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers. Of these, 21 attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and three were listed as Rising Stars.
In all, the following Casner & Edwards attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers:
- Oliver F. Ames, Jr. (Estate Planning and Probate)
- Julie R. Bryan (Business Litigation)
- Peter A. Caro (Real Estate)
- Edward V. Colbert III (Business Litigation)
- Robert E. Cowden III (Nonprofit Organizations)
- Peter I. Dunn (Business/Corporate)
- Michael J. Fencer (Bankruptcy)
- Michael J. Goldberg (Bankruptcy)
- Terrance J. Hamilton (Appellate Law)
- Scott Harshbarger (Business/Corporate)
- Andrew M. Higgins (General Litigation)
- Robert S. Kutner (Professional Liability)
- John T. Morrier (Bankruptcy)
- Patrice E. Morse (Family Law)
- Stephen M. Perry (Business Litigation)
- Gregory D. Peterson (Real Estate)
- George W. Price (Business Litigation)
- Lynne F. Riley (Bankruptcy)
- Joanne E. Romanow (Family Law)
- Sandy Tarrant (Nonprofit Organizations)
- A. Davis Whitesell (Bankruptcy)
The following three attorneys were named Rising Stars:
In addition, Bryan, Clark, Morse, Riley, Romanow and Tarrant were included in the Super Lawyers Women’s edition. Harshbarger has been recognized by Super Lawyers for 10 years.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The full list of Super Lawyers will be published both as a special supplement in Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
About Casner & Edwards, LLP
Casner & Edwards, LLP represents businesses, individuals and institutions across New England and around the world, providing the core legal services they need to succeed. Clients work directly with a team of expert attorneys, and can expect full attention, seasoned advice, top quality work, and good value.