Boston, MA – Boston law firm Casner & Edwards, LLP announces that 18 of its attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyers. Of these, 16 attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and two were listed as Rising Stars. Additionally, Lynne F. Riley was named to the Top 100 New England / Top 50 Women New England/ Top Women Massachusetts lists, and Joanne E. Romanow was noted on the Top 50 Women Massachusetts list.
In all, the following Casner & Edwards attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers:
- Oliver F. Ames, Jr. (Estate Planning, Probate and Nonprofit Organizations)
- Peter A. Caro (Real Estate)
- Jennifer M. Clark (New England Rising Star – Family Law)
- Edward V. Colbert III (Business Litigation)
- Robert E. Cowden III (Nonprofit Organizations)
- Michael J. Goldberg (Bankruptcy)
- Charles M. Hamann (Estate Planning, Probate)
- Terrance J. Hamilton (Appellate Law)
- Scott Harshbarger (Business/Corporate, General Litigation, Nonprofit Organizations)
- Andrew M. Higgins (General Litigation)
- David Koha (New England Rising Star – Bankruptcy)
- John T. Morrier (Bankruptcy)
- Patrice E. Morse (Family Law)
- Stephen M. Perry (Business Litigation)
- George W. Price (General Litigation)
- Lynne F. Riley (Top 100 New England / Top 50 Women New England/ Top Women Massachusetts – Bankruptcy)
- Joanne E. Romanow (Top 50 Women Massachusetts – Family Law)
- A. Davis Whitesell (Bankruptcy)
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The full list of Super Lawyers will be published both as a special supplement in Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
About Casner & Edwards, LLP
Casner & Edwards represents nonprofit organizations and closely held companies and the families that own them, run them, and invest in them, in the core legal services they need. Clients work directly with a team of expert attorneys, and can expect full attention, seasoned advice, top quality work, and good value.