For Solid Real Estate Footing…
You Have Our Attention.
Over the course of many years, we have helped protect the interest of clients from every constituency of commercial, residential and nonprofit real estate, including owners, developers, investors, lenders, brokers, buyers, sellers, managers, landlords and tenants.
With extensive experience in transactions ranging from the straightforward to the most complex, and backed by Casner & Edwards full range of business counseling and litigation expertise, we provide sound counsel for:
- Site Control, Due Diligence, Acquisitions and Sales, and other Dispositions
- Debt Restructuring and Work-Outs
- Complex Zoning and Land Use
- Construction, Permanent and Specialized Debt and Equity Financing
- Environmental and Regulatory Issues
- Commercial and Residential Leasing
- Formation and Syndication of Ownership Entities, including Joint Ventures
- Land Use Restrictions and Easements
- Litigation involving Real Property
- Brokerage and Management Agreements and Disputes
- Nonprofit Projects, including Tax-Exempt Bond Financing, other Project Financing, Property Tax Exemptions, and other Real Estate Matters specific to Nonprofit Entities