If Your Project Requires Environmental and Regulatory Expertise…
You Have Our Attention.
With many decades of experience, our team of environmental lawyers offers clients the surefooted guidance they need in complex, multi-jurisdictional, multi-party environmental matters. We provide strategic counseling to corporations, developers, non-profits, educational and health care institutions, investors, public utilities, and high net worth private owners.
With extensive experience in a wide range of environmental matters, and backed by Casner & Edwards full range of business counseling, trusts and estates planning, and litigation expertise, we provide sound strategic and technical counsel for:
- Environmental impact review
- State permitting
- Environmental remediation and cost recovery
- Environmental liability transfer and indemnities
- Environmental insurance
- Brownfields redevelopment
- Brownfields tax credits, and negotiating and drafting related brokerage and tax credit purchase and sale agreements
- Resolving environmental enforcement and regulatory enforcement actions, including negotiation and drafting of consent agreements with regulators
- Negotiation and drafting of open space and agricultural land acquisitions for non-profit organizations
- Negotiation and drafting of conservation restrictions, both for non-profits and for private landowners